Monday, December 12, 2011

Thankful

I had a million things to do yesterday.

Finish reading my book club book (with tons of pages left)

Get the kids to take a nap (not an easy or fast process with two babies in the house)

Go buy a book for a book exchange

Finish some presents

Wrap presents

Look for my next book choice

Get ready for the party

Etc.

I was really nervous about getting it all done.

Chris was supposed to go to a guys event that he looks forward to all year. And it only happens once a year.

But because he knew how crazy my afternoon was going to be, and because he knew there was no way I was going to get everything done without his help in watching the kids...he stayed home!

I can't tell you how thankful I am for his help and for his selflessness to put aside what he really, really wanted to do to help me out and make things easier for me!


-Stephanie

1 comment:

Christina said...

That's very sweet of Chris! Glad you got it all done. Long list!