Friday, September 28, 2007

The Office Season Premiere

Okay, so if you watched The Office last night, tell me what you thought were the funniest moments.

Here are some we've talked about in the church office this morning:
  • When Dwight kills Angela's cat by sticking it in the freezer.
  • When Michael carbo-loads before the race.
  • When the race ends 5K away from the office.
  • When Kevin is talking about the fact that Jim & Pam must be dating.
  • When Michael hits Meredith with his car.

The list could go on and on, so keep it coming! Let's hear what you liked about the new episode!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Casey and I loved it too! We laughed pretty hard when they were all in the conference room and Michael was telling them about the different animal combinations. The whole thing was funny, really.

Unknown said...

I missed it!!!!!
We taped it, but our tape messed up.
The screen was totally messed up and we tried to watch it, but finally gave up. The funniest part I saw before I quit watching was when Dwight tells Michael, "It was only Meredith."
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

So many favorite parts...but one that I did love:

"I'm not superstitious, I'm a little stitious."
-Michael

He's such a mess!


Karen Heflin